Friday, January 1, 2010

And there goes Maddy

Ok, so I wanted to post something, but I couldn't think of a good title, and so used this in joke instead. First off, I wanted to mention that my turtles are sheep. They follow each other constantly. Silly things.

Doom (there, happy now?) on my last post mentioned that he didn't know who Fiyero was. I was severely shocked. And after convincing myself that I should not shun him - and cos I had to go to work, and didn't have time - I decided to post. Fiyero is the extremely hot main guy character in Wicked. Of course. And I can't wait to go back and see it again!!! We better be going soon again.

Ok, now that thats said. I can't think of anything else to say again. How bouts I complain about work. And its stupid bitchy customers. I can't come to the campout cos I'm working next week, and I almost couldn't come to Sherlock Holmes. I now probably can, on the trade-off that I get changed in the car. That's gonna be kinda weird. But it means I can come!!! I luv Robert Downey Jr, especially in Iron Man.

Oh yeah, and I finally finished Alien the other day. It wasn't that scary. Just a little gross. Actually, no, there was one scene where I seriously jumped. Let me set the scene: (badly)

The captain was in the air vent trying to set a trap for the alien. He is holding a flamethrower. He is being yelled at by one of the girls over his intercom to run, cos it's chasing him, and it's really dark, the only light from the lit flamethrower. He gets to a cross-section, where he can go left, right, up or down. He goes down. He comes to another one, where he can go left, right or down. It's really shadowy. He goes to go right. The girl yells at him to go the other way, cos it's coming from that direction. he turns to the left passage, the flamethrower lighting his way. But as the shadows disappear in the light, the alien is right there, and it screams at him.

Cue me jumping.

Good movie though. Anyways, I think I smell pizza cooking, so dinner must almost be done. See ya's tommorow, maybe. Bubi, xox Millie

3 comments:

  1. Ok first off. So you are going to the movies tomorrow? That should be good. Also thanks for calling me by my proper title. I feel very happy. Aliens is great but if you want to see a great movie see 28 days later. That is good. This comment was going toi be longer but it turned out it didn't save the first time so I'm doing it again. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, and see there she goes again. The loner that she is. Ha, best computer lab science lesson ever!
    Omg, how can anyone not know who Fiyero (or Rob Mills!!) is. He so amazing. Hehe.
    I've never seen Aliens, but i have seen 28 days later. The start bit is so icky, and its got the worst eye gouge (?) of all time in it. Hmmm, interesting no?
    P.s You can click and drag the turtles around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you can. That offers up a whole new possibility when you bored. All we could read the post, but who wants that.

    ReplyDelete