Thursday, December 31, 2009

I think I'm getting high off my conditioner



Hey guys!!! I'm probably repeating everyone else when I say HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! But I said it anyways. How is everyone?? How are your Holidays? Do you feel as weird as I do when I realise it's now 2010?? Great, only two more years to live.






Glee Paragraph - yes, you can brand me a Gleek. Chris already has.



I just wanted to let you all know how excited I was when I realised that Kristin Chenoweth (i think i pelt it right), G(a)linda (from WICKED!!!!! of course) was in a Glee episode! She was amazing!!! I think Glee seems to like referencing Wicked, cos Rachel and Kurt also sung Defying Gravity in an episode (though I think Wicked did it better). Haha, I luv Kurt, he is so funny. (and no, I don't mean that I think gays are funny. thats just mean. i just think his character is generally hilarious).


Anyways, I just realised I have nothing really to say. I guess I'll just go and find my earring spray (my ear is killing me again), and leave you guys thinking about how awesome Wicked is. Which, after the previous paragraph (which I spose wasn't just a Glee Paragraph but also a Wicked one), and the great picture of Elpheba and Glinda- wait, she was Galinda at that part -you must evidently be thinking.


Oh, and for my (and Emily's, but don't tell Chris), I'll also add a picture of Fiyero (sigh) -oh and Boq... who looks remotely scared.

Have fun, luv yas all,

Millie






3 comments:

  1. Ahhh! Omg, look there he is!!!
    Swoon. I mean, eww who is that....
    Must remember to buy those tickets aswell. Cant wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You posted. You weren't joking. This is scaring me. Oh well, at least there were no references to me. On the internet I wish to be referred to as Doom. Also that was the only Glee episode I ever watched. I was meaning to see more but never got around to it. I actually cried at the end of the episode. Wierd ha.
    I really want to see Glee, but I highly doubt I will ever be able to go.
    Also who is Fiyero? I just get annoyed npot knowing who he is. It';s annoying the hell out of me!!!
    Ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. So a clerk and a wicked nut...when will you learn? Still, I suppose it's better that than your phone.

    ReplyDelete